- Product Data Sheet
- High-Performance Android with Built-In RFID-UHF-NFC and Barcode Readers
- Cloud-In-Hand® Mobile Application Integration
- Versatile Data Capture for Existing Mobile Devices
- Durable Design
- iScanBrowser Licensing for Setting Custom Home Pages
High-Performance Android with Built-In RFID-UHF-NFC and Barcode Readers
idChamp® A9-UHF is a fast Android device with 3 built-in scanning devices. RFID-UHF reader/writer, RFID-NFC reader/writer, 2D/1D Barcode reader. Read UHF EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) tags as far as 5 m (16.5 ft.) and write data up to 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) away. Built-in NFC (Near-Field-Communication) RFID reader reads and writes NFC tags and chips. Built-in 2D barcode scanner with laser aiming performs fast reads of all major symbologies of 2D and 1D barcodes.
Cloud-In-Hand® Mobile Application Integration
The idChamp® UHF RFID reader is unmatched in value, flexibility and features for its category. Taylored solutons are available with unmatched value.
- iScanbrowser is the world's first customizable web browser to utilize WebForm Rules (WFR) technology to make scanning with UHF, NFC, & Barcode Readers into Web Apps without having to tap on any field to get focus. Custom branded versions are available.
- Cloud-In-Hand® Mobile Solutions offers unmatched value. The Cloud-In-Hand® Mobile Application platform provides the answer for users looking to have an all-in-one attendance, mustering, inventory, or asset management solutions.
- Connect to additional Bluetooth scanners and sensors using A9-UHF's Bluetooth 4.0 radio, and serialio.com Serial Device Manager library, providing unmatched device connectivity.
- All-in-one solution that's not possible with iOS devices.
Versatile Data Capture for Existing Mobile Devices
The idChamp® RFID handheld reader achieves versatile data collection with UHF RFID, 1D, and 2D barcode capabilities. Unique from typical RFID readers, the idChamp® handheld RFID reader gives you extended RFID reading and writing capabilities via Bluetooth® pairing with user’s existing mobile devices. The idChamp® is specially equipped with Bluetooth® V4.0 (Bluetooth® Low Energy / BLE / Bluetooth® Smart) dual mode which is growing in popularity and backward compatible with future and existing smart device. This ultimately means that there is no need for high-cost replacements.
Extensively tested for durability, the idChamp® handheld RFID reader can meet challenges from harsh environments. It is rated IP64 and able to sustain multiple drops onto concrete from 1.5 m (5 ft.) plus 1,000 tumbles at 1 m (3 ft.). It offers continuous functionality regardless of harsh conditions with dust and humidity or accidental falls onto rough surfaces. The idChamp® handheld RFID reader further ensures continuous productivity with effortless one hand operation. Just simply snapping your mobile computers or smart devices on its custom mounts attached to the handheld RFID reader, users could enjoy hassle-free and comfortable operation via a single unit.